Quarterly Fast Facts - as of June 30, 2012
- A diversified, customer-focused, crude oil and petroleum product transportation company that has recently expanded to adjacent markets, building on its scale, operational strengths and reputation.
- The only major tanker company with a significant International Flag and U.S. Flag fleet.
- A balanced portfolio of vessel types and charter mix optimizes fleet revenue.
- World-class in-house technical management.
||The Company's vision is to be a market leader in each of the segments in which it competes. This aspiration will be realized by focusing on the following strategies:
- Optimize the portfolio mix of owned and chartered-in vessels, and spot and time charters based on market dynamics.
- Set the Gold Standard for technical management in the shipping industry.
|Q2 -12 Financial Highlights
TCE Revenue: $210.0 million
Net Income/Loss: ($55.3 million)
Loss Per Share: ($1.83)
Total Assets $4.1B
Total Equity $1.5B
|2011 Financial Highlights
||TCE Revenue: $790.2 million
Net Income/Loss: $(192.9) million
Total Assets: $4.0 billion
Total Equity: $1.5 billion
Liquidity: $0.8 billion
|Number of Vessels1
||Operating Fleet: 89
||Operating Fleet: 878,293
Suspended Feb. 9, 2012
||1301 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Telephone: +1 212 953 4100
Fax: +1 212 578 1821
||Athens, Houston, London, Manila, Newark, Newcastle, Singapore and Tampa
|Number of employees
||3,600, of which 3,170 are seafarers
|Initial Public Offering
|Common Shares Outstanding
|Public/Tradeable Bonds Outstanding
$64 million 8.75% senior unsecured notes; due 2013
$300 million 8.125% senior unsecured notes; due 2018
$146 million 7.5% senior unsecured notes; due 2024
|Selected Debt Metrics
||Liquidity Adjusted Debt to Capital: 53.9%
Total Debt Outstanding: $2.24 billion